Pregnancy and preparing for the birth of your baby can sometimes be challenging and may feel overwhelming.
Bliss Prenatal Services provides education,information as well as practical and emotional support.
Additional support can be invaluable particularly when there are medical complications, a need to be on bed rest or perhaps caring for siblings.
Prenatal Services can be tailored to your needs but can include:
- running errands
- light housekeeping
- preparing food
- sibling care
- preparing siblings for the arrival of baby
- organising and stocking nursery
- attending appointments
- support to discuss concerns about
- providing up to date research and
- telephone and email support
Prenatal Support $20 per hour